Periodically, we hear about short-term assignments, which we will post in this section. While the position might be filled quickly, we will keep assignments on this site in case you would like to connect with the employer about future work.
DISCLAIMER: We are not a placement firm nor can we vouch for the validity of these postings. We post them in good faith that the employers represented are providing legitimate opportunities.
Independent contractors needed on an ongoing basis, depending upon current projects -
· 2D and 3D engineering design in Autocad Inventor and Autocad Mechanical
· Allen Bradley PLC programming
· Electrical Panel Design and Schematics in Autocad
· Patent research and write-ups
· Technical writing (manuals, proposals)
· Shop work (assembly of sheet metal parts, skidding, operating forklift). Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
· Installation of conveyor systems in cities throughout the USA
Contact email@example.com if qualified and interested.
BoomerWorks is a fiscally sponsored program of United Charitable, a registered 501(c)(3) public charity, EIN 20-4286082. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. All funds raised by BoomerWorks are received by and become the sole property of United Charitable which, for internal operating purposes, allocates the funds to the program. The Program Manager makes recommendations for disbursements which are reviewed by United Charitable for approval.